SCC MPDS offers a portfolio of IT services to support your business through our parent company SCC.
Our contracts can form part of a consolidated IT Services agreement tailored to your needs, and designed to reduce your IT spend. We start by understanding all elements of your environment, and then make recommendations to manage the change process. Our Professional Services team offers assessment, consultancy, solution design and security advice, and their objective is to help you get the most out of your existing systems and investments. As we’re vendor independent, our advice is always impartial.
We move businesses from a reactive, product-centric environment to a range of integrated workflows, improving the productivity of their workforce.
- SCC MPDS is backed by Europe’s largest independent IT services group, SCC, which gives us access to an extensive portfolio of solutions.
- We ensure success by capturing qualitative information through stakeholder engagement and user interviews and workshops.
- This is supported by remote discovery, modelling technologies and physical audits to build a rich picture of your existing environment.
- This ensures we address your specific needs, and guarantees smooth deployment of solutions.
- We focus on the most cost-effective solutions to fit your budget, and can blend existing systems with the latest technologies.
- Our Professional Services team are expert lean six sigma practitioners, and trusted advisors for your business.